Teaching English at Rice Fields

Created on Saturday, 01 April 2017 11:48 Published Date Hits: 271

Category: News 2017

Newsletter from Tore and Mawkkham, April 2017

Now the summer holiday has started here in Thailand, and we are in the two hottest months with temperatures that rise above 40 degrees celcius.
After about 19 months where I have not been quite as active in reaching out to the Shan people, for various reasons, such as a sabbatical year, establish our family and ministry, so it feels good to start up full time again. In the past two months, we have started up activities in some rice fields and orange farms.
I will write some interesting stories from the past two months in this newsletter.
I also want to write something about or family life, and that we will take a trip to Myanmar.

Read it here or click on the picture under:

The link is a pdf. file and will be open (or downloaded) in a new window.

Read this newsletter

Support/Donate
In the missionary ministry we do both here in South-East Asia and also on the web, we are depending on someone who want to support us financially. 

If you want to support us you can simply go to the link below and donate by Visa or MasterCard by PayPal. 

If you want to support us you can also simply push the donate button under (donate by PayPal)

I also have a bank account in Thailand that you can transfer money to: 

Mr. Tore Johannessen.
Account nr. 738-0-13058-8

Bangkok Bank, Thailand.
SWIFT: BKKBTHBK

The Vision

1 Encourage you to grow in your Christian life and to get a deeper understanding of who God is and His love for you! (1John 4:17)
2 Helping you to stand against our enemy, the devil, so that you can experience the victorious Christian life! (James 4:7, Rom 8:37, 1Pet 5_8-9)
3 Inspire you to teach others! (Matt 28:18-20)
4 Equip and inspire you so that you can go out and tell others about the Good News! (Mark 16:15-18)