New Beginning And a Vision

Created on Sunday, 05 February 2017 11:48 Published Date Hits: 451

Category: News 2017

Newsletter from Tore and Mawkkham, February 2017

It is winter now and it is winter time in Northern Thailand as well. It can be quite white in the morning here in the very north, but there is no snow in the air, just fog, but it feels cold in the mornings anyway.

In This newsletter we will write about these things:
- As we now have entered in to a new year, we as a missionaries and as family, are in a new beginning too.
- We will share a vision we have with you.
- We celebrated  our one year wedding anniversary last month, and we have already experienced a lot together.
- During the New Year holiday, I also got a special reunion with the daughter of a good friend of mine who died  for 10 years ago.

Read it here or click on the picture under:

The link is to a pdf. file and will be open (or downloaded) in a new window.

Read this newsletter

Support/Donate
I just want to give a challenge to you that read this newsletter.
When we now have started a family we have some economical challenges.
As you can read from this newsletter our heart are to serve and help the Shan people, but we are not able to do this effectively without some economical support.
Since I am working in YWAM we don't get any salary, and we all need to raise our own support.

All of our regular supporters are currently from Norway, but we wish to get people from other countries as well. The Norwegian kroner (currency) is weak now too, and it has been it for a while and it doesn't seems to change soon either.

If you want to support us you can simply push the donate button under (donate by PayPal)

I also have a bank account in Thailand that you can transfer money to: 

Mr. Tore Johannessen. Account nr. 738-0-13058-8

Bangkok Bank, Thailand.
SWIFT: BKKBTHBK

The Vision

1 Encourage you to grow in your Christian life and to get a deeper understanding of who God is and His love for you! (1John 4:17)
2 Helping you to stand against our enemy, the devil, so that you can experience the victorious Christian life! (James 4:7, Rom 8:37, 1Pet 5_8-9)
3 Inspire you to teach others! (Matt 28:18-20)
4 Equip and inspire you so that you can go out and tell others about the Good News! (Mark 16:15-18)